Voting for SXSW Interactive panel proposals closes end-of-day tomorrow, and your little green thumbs-up counts for 30% of a panel’s chance of actually happening. Here’s the panel I proposed, the one I’ll be on (if it’s voted through), and others I’ve voted for.
- My panel proposal: How’d They DO That? Secrets of Web Superstars –a thinly-veiled excuse to interview my online idols and mentors
- Adam’s panel, which I’ll be on: Coding for Pleasure: Developing Killer Spare-Time Apps–in which the hows and whys of spare-time apps like MixTape.me, Texter, the Better Webapp extensions, Todo.txt CLI, and Twitalytic will be discussed
- danah boyd: Understanding Lies, Deception, and Truthiness in Social Media
- Jim Coudal and John Gruber: Online Advertising: Losing the Race to the Bottom
- Andy Baio: Gaming the Crowd: Turning Work Into Play
- Jen Bekman: Inbox Hero: Why Newsletters Matter More Than Ever
- Josh Clark (creator of the Couch to 5k program): Nerds on the Run: Tech and Casual Fitness
Post your picks for panels you’ve given the thumbs up in the comments, so we can help make the good stuff come to fruition in Austin this spring.